Sunday, August 1, 2010

Homemade Fire Bricks From Newspaper

Teegeschenk

I wanted to send a packed tea bags as goodie and somehow I was missing something personal. So the bag was decorated:
Material:
Ribbed Oval hand punch
Punch Word Window Punch
Cardstock
White Craft ink pad
VersaMark Stempemkissen
ink pad
role stamp

First I punched the oval
and then two lines drawn on which I then cut the two sides to a small frame for to get the Word Window Punch:

have then stamped me with white a greeting and punched with the Word Window Punch:
Then was a small piece of cardboard with Versamark ink and a roller stamp decorated. The VersaMark is a colorless sticky ink pad, which darkens the color box stamped where you have stamped:
Now only stick to each other and everything still attached to the tea bag:

0 comments:

Post a Comment