Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blogger Templates Visual Impact

[Preview] essence Treneditionen "black and white" and "I love Berlin"

So, my dears!
Today I have two previews in one for you! Once the black and white and I love Berlin LE LE.
scribbling pictures but not much XD
Both LE in January and February 2011 available

BLACK AND WHITE
As the title says everything is black or white. Here you see the eye shadow, a black and white one. Let's see how the Pigment Shadows are, for a beautiful white pigmented, you can always use. The Shadows are a light, pearly, shimmer have. We'll look at.









Matching the LE is also the Eyelinerpencils. Practically in one, look you do not have long and both are always on hand. Really great would be if the consistency similar to NYX JumboEyepencils would, they would have a cheaper option.













The Lippencils here to the LE are ..... to be honest, black or white on the lips is not my thing, so I'll like the above to repurpose Eyepencils. Whichever is appropriate consistency think. I use the NYX Jumbopencils always as a kind of undertone for certain looks, perhaps, are the alternatives!








False eyelashes are also back on board! This time, what with white beads at the tips, as you can see. Knows not, that must be seen in the eye for Carnival this match, but super determined.











time just goes without saying, two coats. In black and white of course. If they are beautiful opaque then the white would be certainly very interesting, since I already have a black one. What exactly is soft-touch finish, I can not tell you too, but what it should be between matte and shiny .....










Top Coat This is really exciting! Shiny with white particles in holographic optics! That I need to see and buy probably looks determined from exciting!












Last but not least, the studio still Nails, cool nail stickers! They look exciting, not suitable only for me, since I work in the laboratory and do my training.
Those who tried to write like your times behave.







's lots of info at once ... and was durchschnaufen Hokage!

I LOVE BERLIN


LE This tells me everything too personally. Great colors, vigorous, but more covered. Nice for everyday use, with nudigen tones and hot colors for special occasions. A palette that I'm going to take a closer look for sure!










This is not a commentary as I thought, but Liquid Liner! I find this all extremely interesting colors! It's great I think the blue tones, the pink is so beautiful, but I think I might not, too bad .....










The LE comes with no false lashes for not doing so gel pads! These pads simply cooled put on the eyes and swollen eyelids and puffiness are reduced. May look good to be so simple.!








Two lipbalm available in this LE with a subtle sheen. Sounds good and will be tested.













Like the rest of LE are the paints super nice. From brown to pink to green and blue all the great colors are about to spice up the dreary winter! I personally find all the really intresting.









Super interesting are the Tippainter. Great colors and in contrast to the coatings, the two finish. A good combination of trendy looks!













So to finally nail the non-sticker. Since I need not be so much to say to look cool, but unfortunately not for me.










My dear, you've managed to double the preview is over. Much Info today. So I've also been writing less on the individual products make it easy to create something more pleasant. Tell me know, how did you like the preview and if you would rather have had two parts with more info to do so or if you have passed the info.
your Jessie


source was www.essence.eu

0 comments:

Post a Comment