Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mens Brazilian Wax Montreal

My Top List 2010

So, since I just a little boring, I thought to myself, do mal ne top list 2010.

My most listened songs 2010:
Izrael Kamakawiwo - Somewhere over the rainbow
Kings of Leon - Pyro
David Guetta feat. Kid Kudi - Memories
Adele - Make you feel my love
Philipp Poisel - Schwarz zu blau ( Peter Fox Cover)
Taio Cruz - Dynamite (Mixin Marc Club Mix)
Usher feat.Pitbull - DJ got us falling in love
B.o.B - Airplanes
Fettes Brot - Amsterdam
Jason DeRulo - Whatcha say
Pearl Jam - Just breathe
Kings of Leon - Sex on fire
Volbeat - Heaven nor hell
Avicii & Sebastien Drums - My feelings for you
Katy Perry- Carlifornia Girls
Justin Nozuka - Heartless
Edward Maya - Stereo love
Pixies -  Where is my mind
K`Naan - Waving Flag
Queen -  I want it all
Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
AC / DC - Love Song
Damien Rice - I remember
Jan Sievers - The search
Alicia Keys - Try sleeping with a broken heart
Lady Gaga - Alejandro
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Charlie Winston - your hands

Top Movies 2010:
Inception
Avatar
Alice in Wonderland
Sex and the City 2
Clash of the Titans
The last house on the left
Stepfather
SAW 6

Top Books 2010:
Simon Beckett - corpse pallor
Lisa Jackson - Cry
Vincent Kliesch - The purity of death
Dan Wells-I am not a serial killer
Markus Zusak - The Book Thief
Cecelia Ahern - I'll write again tomorrow

top event of the year:
A weekend in Berlin including the musical Dirty Dancing



I wish you a happy new year! !


0 comments:

Post a Comment