Saturday, December 18, 2010

Grants For Patients With Ankylosing Spondylitis

Olay Regenerist care with LSF30

mail from my mother:
bopki 4500 tester for the new Olay Regenerist care for flawless skin with LSF30 was looking I was selected to test the cream..
Here is the package contents:


1 Olay Regenerist LSF30
20 Pröbchen to pass
1 guest towel
Project Manual
market research documents

But first some info about the cream:
Olay Regenerist with LSF30 is partly an anti-aging moisturizer with amino-peptide complex, and secondly it has an effective UVA / UVB broad spectrum protection with SPF 30

"The moisturizing glycerin hydrogenated intensive the skin surface. Thus, the Regenerist care for flawless skin with LSF30 not only gives an overall firmer looking, regenerated skin with a more even appearance, but also provides protection from UV rays and the consequent aging of the skin.

This care is particularly suitable for women over 35 years with very sensitive skin to prevent or age spots "

different for each age the skin, because this process depends on the following factors:
metabolism
-assessment
-80% by UV rays
alcohol and nicotine

The premium line of Olay Regenerist belong.
-care for flawless skin with LSF30
the 3-zone serum for firmer skin
the 3-Zone Treatment Cream for 24 moisture

And now, the test result:
have
first I was very pleasantly surprised by the smell of the cream, because I can still remember that the creams of Oil of Olay earlier smelled very unpleasant.
And the consistency of the cream is very good, it is not too runny and spreads easily.
At first I was very skeptical about whether the cream also holds the promise. And apparently it will keep its promise to my husband, my children and some customers have noticed that my skin is clearer and yes, even what looks even smoother.
The cream I tolerate very well, no redness, etc., which I once had with other creams.
also can apply makeup over the cream well.
So all in all I'm very excited about the cream and I will also continue to use, even if it is not exactly cheap. But if I know that the cream does what, I give the like also in favor.







0 comments:

Post a Comment