Thursday, December 2, 2010

How Can You Stop Police On Gta Iv

Favourites of November

Hello my friends!
It is December and the winter is here! So I thought it was time to collect my Favourites of November before the December has come and gone. Go!

Hair:

The SYOSS Nutrition Shampoo. I love this shampoo, it makes the hair very soft and seidg. For this it is not expensive, for less than 4 € you get 500mL and keeps it real long. I have mine now for about 5 months and I wacshe my hair every other day. It takes very little of the shampoo and styling can still super remove all debris and hair grease. A very great product!





The next product is also of SYOSS. The Sprühkur Moisture from the series. The cure is simply to towel-dried hair sprayed and not washed out. That's it and the hair is super soft and silky, just brilliant. You can see the result immediately and I think the product is my all time favorite. For less than 4 € zuhaben and keeps really long. recommended in any case.






face


I combination skin with regular "breakout", I have been looking for a product that the "breakout" reduced. Now I've found it. For months, I test the Clarifying Concentrate by Caudalie and am thrilled. This product cleans and clears my skin overnight! It's really fantastic. Six drops are distributed according to the cleaning of the whole face, moisturizer over it finished! The next morning the skin looks great. Of course it is not a panacea, but with regular use the skin matt, pure and "breakout" can be reduced. It is best to make a kind of cure herewith, saith apply three weeks at the unit every night and then four weeks to take a break. In not so bad acne just used if required. The product will always be few days time and then enjoy the results. The Preiss is not quite so easily, 25 €.


My favorite lipstick is currently the Glamorous Nude of P2 from Meet me at 12:30 LE. A great creamy lipstick that is on every day just right. He is only nihct creamy but has also long on the lips. The color is so old rose-brown (yes you see in the picture) all shimmer with mega fine gold. perfect for my skin since I have a golden undertone have. A pin is only recommended and only costs € 2-3. So even before the local vending quickly zuschalgen LE is there. If even a tutorial with it!

body:

for the cold winter is a good exfoliation is very important. I like the L'oreal Exfotonic. It is a gel that is to Mousse when it is bulk. The green color is perhaps a little getting used to, but it's really great. There is something Gober granules but do not hurt. There are actually removed all the dead skin cells and the skin feels fresh, clean and in super soft! Price be maintained at 7 €





After peeling, the skin still. I'll do with the body lotion from Dove. The Beauty Body Milk is for dry skin, although I have no dry skin but used them anyway. Since my skin in winter needs extra care over the lotion is perfect! Auftargen draws an immediate, greasy and does not radiate the skin and is smooth as silk. I used it only in winter. Price 5-6 € so.




I hope you like hats! If you want to see more favorite make-up let me know!
Enjoy your
Jessie

0 comments:

Post a Comment