Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tay-sachs Disease Random Facts

[Preview / Review] smashbox "IN BLOOM"

Hello my friends!
I know I have not written anything for weeks! I'm really sorry, but I had so much going!
Therefore there is now a Pre-/Review to Frühlingskolleltion from smashbox. You means "in bloom" and includes really great products! So there you go!

This product I find really great. It is a shimmering powder for the Springfield super-glow! What I think is great is the tip of smashbox: Simply mix the powder with the body lotion and you've got a great to be exaggerated glow all over.












The next product is a little more for medium to dark skintone. There are simply two creamy Blushes (?) That you can quickly and easily applied with your finger. Judging from the colors in the photo, the colors are not the best for fair skintone, I am. Possibly could be the right color when it is applied very, very thin yet been subject to fair skintone, but this has to be seen in daylight.



now is for me the heart of the collection. The eye shadows! I'm a freak eyeshadow. These colors can I find really great, they are covered, but rather nudig and not too bright, perfect for everyday use. There are both shimmering and matte colors here. For each eye color is the icing on the cake is green-brown for the eyes, brown eyes to blue eyes and blue for the green. Although you have to say that all the colors in this palette worn by all eye colors can be!
Two beautiful eyeliners are also there. Beautiful brown and green mud. The green is now not so much my case, but this is my personal opinion because I can imagine the green eyeliner in a brown eye quite super nice, just not me. And in the nice warm brown and almost no one comes over ^ ^










Finally, something nice for your lips. Two super beautiful spring colors, decorated in the colors of the Blushes. I just find it very nice, as it contains gold shimmer particles and also gives the face a nice glow.













conclusion is to say that the entire collection is put together super nice. It is intended to stock something for everyone to sign up for this spring. For me, could be the lip gloss and eyeliner to the real basics. The eyeshadow palette may be just right for someone who is still looking for an everyday-range, but does not want to settle for the normal nude palettes. So off to browse around and smashbox ^ ^
Greetings
your Jessie

Source: www.smashbox.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment