Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tingling In Fingers And Blurry Vision

ELF Mineral EyeshadowPrimer

Some time ago (last August) I once had at Elf Cosmetics. de etc. appoint. also this mineral eyeshadow primer. I've really taken time to try out this product to write a report on it can.
I have all the eye shadow primer to try out and I love it. . (Artdeco, P2, Agnes B., Urban Decay Primer Potion, MAC Paintpot, UMA and Manhattan)
But still I imagine various needs and in terms of a base;
- There must be creamy and easily spreadable be
- The eye shadow should be as long as possible
- The colors will come across as intense
- The Base may apply when not can and must above all bear my eyes
- lump
- The consistency should be as long as possible preserved, not that she does this rancid


Here is my report on the Eyeshadowbase:
The base can be ordered only by Elf-Kosmetik.de. Costs 4, 49 €
4 Gr. are in it mentioned and there are only in this skin tone.
The manufacturer says:
The perfect base for your eyeshadow!
Contains Vitamin A, C and E to counteract the natural aging process of the skin and moisturize.
The mineral formula has been specifically matched to the mineral line from ELF.
, keeping the eye shadow for 12 or more hours there, whither he should and does not warp in the crease.
100% mineral, no parabens, no preservatives and no chemical color!

In Ingredients are included (according to the site of Elf Cosmetics):
Isododecane, Cylopentasiloxane, Octyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77 163).
Packaging:
I do not know in what packaging (cardboard box or plastic case) wrapped up this base war.Jedenfalls it is so packed that beruhrigt you can assume that there was no pls arrange it.
The product itself looks at first glance like a lip gloss or the like. like a concealer. Because of the skin tone shade. The Eyeshadowbase has an applicator and is applied also to the movable eyelids.

The eyeshadows look so beautiful intense color and endure for many hours without fading or to appear blotchy. If I am to put make-up in the evening still everything is where it belongs.
Those who wish may still like to additionally apply a color base (eg jumbo Eyeshadowpencil of NYX) to the eye shadow yet to give a nice color effect.

The consistency is somewhat creamy to be thin, but good as a gentle cream applied uniformly. It has no particular smell. It smells nothing night.
However, be careful with the portion size, you take too much of the eye shadow is spotted.
I am not a contact lens wearer, but punished with a lot of allergies. However, I can tolerate this base very well, not an itching or burning sensation I have had. Perfect!

this base I own almost half a year and to use it is still wonderful. It will not go rancid and has no musty smell.


Conclusion:
I am very satisfied and recommend her to anyone! It really corresponds to my expectations and wishes.
It may not always be the overpriced Urban Decay Primerpotion, it's also cheaper! Whether I would reorder the mineral Eyeshadowbase again is questionable. If I order something from Elf, I would recommend dazuzubestellen some other things (because there are always Cheap new and great things) or ask someone in the area if they had mitzubestellen interest. For only from a goods order value of 25 € is Free Shipping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment