Monday, January 17, 2011

What Makes Pimples To Disappear?

MAC Cham-Pale II and my last chance

I actually against the Quad and the highlighter powder from the Chamberlin-LE Pale of MAC strike. Three colors from the Quad I already have and Caviar Dreams is really a super nice color. Thus, a I have not, it is also still limited. As an alternative I've also Zoeva-Nude Shimmer Palette, which is also much scope for color.
But once again it was with me again sleepless nights and could think from morning to evening in nothing else. I could still work so distract me, beat me to it in the head. 100 reasons not to do so searched, but there was nothing to be done. My thoughts were only on the Quad and the Highlighter Powder "Rosé Olé." Unfortunately, I left no time to adjust to the times my Lieblingsmaccounter to visit. Sometimes there PRIOR to call was not possible. In most cases, it occurred to me then to evening when the store has already closed. :-D


Thursday 13.01. then came the very last chance.
had technical reasons, the MAC shop the Cham-Pale and Mickey Contractor for the collection 13.01. . Move 10 minutes before I had to work they have put the LE's online. I felt like the children's program 1, 2 or 3, ... last chance ........ over!
So I ordered the two parts and again the brush cleaner. So I have found my peace of mind and have no regrets. D-



0 comments:

Post a Comment