Monday, January 17, 2011

Hotpoint Dwf40 Leaking Inside Body

Small DM-shopping

Hallöchen ,...!
As you have noticed, had P2, where last week the goodbye list of the various products that are known, unfortunately, unfortunately, taken out.
Most affected are the nail varnish, because almost every other flies out of the range. Some such as Rich & Royal remains, but gained an improved texture and a professional brush. Just as well it will fare the new colors. One can look forward to the new color of choice of nail polish from P2

So there is no need to be sorrowful.
still has the possibility one or the other popular part (to) buy.
Some products are even also reduced.
What is reduced from the huge list you see here:
Here






lot I have not bought this from scratch list. I need backup's not because I never use up everything can and will.
geäugelt I always love this palette Color Your Life "morning dew". Instead of € 3.95 it cost only 2.95 €. Where can I find.


Then I have a lipstick Pure Color Lipstick bought "Rain Street".
Supposedly, these Pure Color lipsticks have a new recipe. I did not know, because I only have the front of the improvement came out again. So I wanted to test the differences between times.
Many beauty junkies this is one of the favorite color of the P2 lipsticks.
It is a pink-Coralleton.



0 comments:

Post a Comment