Monday, January 17, 2011

Diagram Of A Viking Longship

Alverde Eyeshadow Quattro Taupe Harmony

up short in front, I have to honestly Alverde always made a wide berth. Because I can always believed that I was unable to tolerate these natural products. For as you know I allergies (pollen, grasses, and atopic dermatitis ..) and can not tolerate anything on natural base. can I myself am surprised I tolerated the products from Lush quite well. So I try other brands of cosmetics ranzutasten on natural ingredients, because I think it's great that also are things that are not equipped with chemical bombs.

From Alverde I have already two baked eye shadow and I'm very satisfied. Not only by the great quality and color output, but I can tolerate it, start without my eyes to itch, burn or tear.

My next attempt was the Eyeshadow Quattro Taupe Harmony. (I love the color of any kind in Taupe ) It costs € 4.45 in DM containing 7.2 g.


It is hinged and there are four eye shadows which are matching colors, plus there is a mini-mirror in the inner part and a small double-sided applicator.

The texture is very silky, soft and powdery. With an eye shadow brush the colors can be applied very easily. For the blind have to take time, but it works.

With a choice of eye shadow base to keep me good for 10-12 hours without fading and will not put into the crease. The eye shadows are for me very easy on the eyes and can tolerate without problems.

Conclusion:
this eyeshadow palette from Alverde deserves a big plus for me. It is not only for my kind of expectations that I always put on eye shadow, but I can tolerate it as a natural cosmetic product. I can hope and would hope that I tolerate, other NK-products Alverde because of my allergies. I am very curious about the eye makeup remover, liquid foundation, and the Comuflage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment