Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What John Cryer Gets Paid Per Episodes

That I carry with me around

Good evening,
present on Youtube the Guru's time for your beauty bag with their contents. So I thought I post my stuff on my blog, I'm usually there. But because I always "well made" leave the house do I need anything mitzunehmen.In my purse I always have a lip gloss also, which gives me the go. But from time to time I have long days ahead of me, where I sometimes do not come to me pls arrange to make up at home and sometimes after work (spontaneous) times would go away .. Since, a small bag with some small but useful. ;-)

My beauty bag is nothing special. It is one of Biotherm, that I had once bought me with several samples at Douglas. Actually I have a lot prettier make-up bags on the go, but I think this is best because the fit in much.
looks at first a lot, it is but not. There are only things I really need when it needs to go spontaneously and quickly.

Here I have:
- perfume sample or a filling;
I never take with original sizes, for fear that I lose or could leak to me in the pocket
- Small Eyeshadow Quattro (ELF Cosmetics with pink / purple tones)
- A Single Eye Shadow (also ELF color Pebble Taupeton)
- face powder (Manhattan)
- 2 lipsticks (1x ELF cosmetics in light pink, 1 in one of Manhattan Nudebeigeton) Rushour use of Benefit (very useful can be both a lipstick and rouge, it's a Rosenholzton, in principle it can also be anyone -
- Lip Essence (also a Nudeton)
other lipstick as a cream rouge use)
- 1 black eyeliner
- 2 Blushes (1 bright decent for a nice glow to cast and 1 brightly colored pink)
- 2 Mascaras ( 1 sample of Sheseido and once the Lushes Black by Maybelline; dislike both are so important but for the way ok) .
and three brush (1 Shadow, 1 and one for Kabuki's Rouge)

I'll take like two different versions, then I can choose the spot to make up what I wants.

What do you take for with for Untewegs for Beauty things?
would interest me again. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment