Friday, January 7, 2011

Rafał Ostrowski Gierałtowice

MAC Cham-Pale LE Mini Tote

Actually I wanted to buy anything from the current Cham-Pale LE. Because I wanted my money together to keep something for the next Peacocky-LE. have
The whole Nudeschimmerfarben at the Cham-Pale I do not even interested until after I had all the blog posts and video's on Youtube to see I was thrilled. Now there are the online stores (Douglas, Breuninger and Pieper), only remnants of the LE. The most popular items are, of course, once again sold out. I wish I had bought my quad like this or even a highlighter / Beauty Powder. But when I just think about it but somehow I am not to have done. The eye shadow Et tu Bouquet, Brule and Retro bacon I already have long and just because one color is missing from my collection to buy the quad, I found unnecessary. Also, I've also got the Nude Shimmer range of Zoeva which one also very nice Looks can make up for everyday use in champagne tones.

Here is my small and modest yield
- lipstick, "Please me" matte finish * was not here at the LE, which is available in the normal range. I've always wanted to have that lipstick, now I've got it *

- Nail Polish "Very Important Platinum
- Paint Pot Chilled on Ice, frosted white with gold shimmer. I love this Paintpot of MAC. It can be used both as base and creamy eye shadow (when it has to go quickly).



0 comments:

Post a Comment