Monday, January 17, 2011

Hawai Mapouka Booty Dance

MAC Cham-Pale Nail Polish "Very Important Platinum

Hello and good evening,
I wanted to quickly nail polish "very important platinum" from the current Cham-Pale LE shows from MAC.
The Sore I unfortunately do not get more, but the Very Important Platinum is also a very interesting color. At first I thought it is a dull silver tone, for which I had seen the press photos and in kind. But on the nails the color is very different over there and I was surprised postive.







It is a mishmash of silver and a light gold stitch. Sometimes, depending on the lighting conditions that shimmers slightly, subtly green.

The texture is easy to apply. I took two classes to get this result. It also covers very well and moves back threads, still beat Blässchen. Also has to split this nail polish in my whole 5 days without. (But with a good top coat as a top coat)

I personally nail polishes from MAC like very much. You can apply super dry and relatively quickly. Unfortunately, MAC offers in the standard range is not as many Farbenan.
the special and unusal colors are usually limited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment