Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Keloid Treatment Anyone

Ültje Crispers Chakalaka


Last week I got a package of Ültje . I am among the 3000 testers of the new Crisperssorte Chakalaka.



"The new Crispers Chakalaka kidnap you on an expedition through the African flavors. Enjoy the popular peanuts in crispy Teigmatel and the spice of Africa"
(text source Ültje)

I and my center of Rochester are really excited about the Crispers, the Teigmatel is spicy, crisp and has nice, for me the perfect sharpness. I do not find too spicy, although I did not like to eat very spicy. I would say they have a slight sharpness. If I want to keep them
have an absolute addictive to eat once started no end .....:-)



The can I find great as they remain fresh and crisp. When
buy directly a party bag Ültje Crispers Chakalaka landed in Einkauswagen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment