Sunday, January 30, 2011

How To Rebuild Hot Tub Skirt

months darlings January 2011

Hello
it is crazy how quickly time passes. No sooner had we celebrated Christmas and Silvster is already the month of January and again around.
Today I wanted to show you my monthly favorites. It was a little heavy, for (still) I love nude and taupe. I love these tones. Not only because they are trendy, but they can be super worn in everyday life. I find that these colors are my very good and I even feel comfortable. I also had once again been really fun at the media Champale-LE. Even though I was not at the beginning so convinced.

Uses I have a lot in this month and contact:
- Mac Viva Glam "Lady Gaga" lipstick
- Mac Nuderose "lipstick from Dsquared ² - LE
* both Lustre finishes; ie are the consistency of her very glossy and therefore also feel on the lips. The only drawback with this finish is that you often go over the lips with the pins so that the color must be clearly seen. Right now I love the lipstick gloss effect. Looks fresh.

- MAC eyeshadow palette from the Tartan Tale-LE "Dashing Lassie"
- MAC eye shadow quad from the Cham-Pale-LE "Caviar Dreams"

- MAC Highlighterpowder "Rose Olé" from the Cham-Pale LE
* to highlight or even as a very decent Rouge to achieve a great glow. I'm thrilled.

- Essence Black Mascara Mania
* it is one of many Drogerienmascaras which I very, very fond of and have convinced me personally the most. The brush may look very similar to the multi-action and creates exactly the same effects, but it makes the lashes darker still.

- ELF Eyeshadowbase

- MAC Fluidline "Black Track"
* this is for me the best Geleyeliner with whom I get along best. He has also been tested by Maybelline and ELF cosmetics, just for me they were not so convincing.

- Maybelline Express Kholkajal in black

- P2 Eyebrow Highlighter Pen
* super invention of P2. This can put you in the eye inner corner or under the eyebrows a nice highlighter. Without Glitter and without luster.

- MAC Eyeshadow "All that Glitters"

- MAC Blush Pink Swoon "
it comes to me in front of me, that I can not decide which I should take Rouge. Then I take always automatically 'Pink Swoon'. For making a nice fresh complexion, particularly suitable for bubble noses. It looks as if you just came from Outside, from the cold into the house. Fresh and healthy. The amenities show I do not really have much to.
- FA shower gel Mystic Moments

- Mildeen cleanser (Aldi-Nord)
it * is like Sebamed. You can use it for sohl's face as well as for the whole body. It is odorless and good for Allergies
-. Nivea Diamond Gloss Shampoo
* I'm still looking for a good shampoo. So I'm really pleased. It makes washing hair easy to comb after and does not feel dull and lifeless. My hair feel so good wet, dry and in good condition and maintained to silky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment