Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Are You Fertile After Chemical Pregnancy

vs. Big Drama. Lash Bomb p2

vs. Big Drama. Lash Bomb
of p2

Big Drama
promise : Gives a false lash effect atembereubenden and defines the lashes.
special : nylon hair in the mascara.
application : I find that far too little color the brush hangs when you pulled. Therefore gives the brush off and some color to your eye and you have mascara on several occasions. Super, I find that the lashes are perfectly separated! An extension of the eyelashes can be seen.
First impression: I like it. Further Anwedung will show whether it crumbles quickly, blurred, ...
I'm curious. Could be a favorite.


If you want to see my unvarnished eye, then CLICK here.

The Lash Architect 4D has indeed hairs in the mascara (From Loreal Paris).
why I've started to compare times. See Clearly itself can keep the big drama (well priced! Ca. 10 euro difference).

Links: Lash Architect 4D Right: Big Drama


Lash Bomb
promise : Explosives volume for glamorous lashes.
feature: 5x wavy brush
application : What's missing the big drama, the Bomb too much Lash: Mascara on the brush! So I did the first time flying legs and alarm msste do with an extra eyelash first aid.
First impression: Too little volume, lack of extension, too many flies legs!

But strangely, I must say that the eye looks in the photo not so bad ...
But you can clearly see that the big drama clearly more extended.


0 comments:

Post a Comment