Sunday, March 6, 2011

Places Where For Abortion In Brampton On.

Face of the Day Carnival

Today there is a Face of the Day for that, I think, natural look.


Let's start with the ingredients ...
... Face
  • Pure Mineral Makeup from Maybelline, Color 30 Sand
  • 3 in 1 Concealer from Alverde
  • Mineral Concealer by Alverde, anti-shadow
  • powder from p2 Feel Good, correction mosaic
  • powder from p2 Feel Good, compact powder, 040 sand pearl
... eyes
  • Eyebrow Pencil by Max Factor, gray brown
  • Alverde cream eye shadows, 06 Golden Brown
  • Eyeshadow Catrice , 080 Go, Charlie Brown
  • Alverde makeup palette forget Nude Deluxe 002 (the 3 eye shadow)
  • in the photo I have: Open your eyes brightener of p2
.. . lips
  • LE Whoom Boooom essence of lip gloss, 01 Muse Marilyn
... Blush
  • matte bronzer, sun club of essence, 02 sunny
  • Soft Powder Rouge catrice, 140 Terra Brown
  • Highlither of MNY, 601
.. . Now to look

I have the Foundation, then the 3 in 1 concealer, and then applied the two powders. The anti-shadow concealer I have spotted after powdering under the eyes (ie on the eye shadow).
Now Moves to the eyes.
Bases I have the cream Eyeshadow in the color of Alverde 06 Golden Brown applied. Then I used the first eyeshadow from the palette of Alverde on the entire eyelid. This is dull.
with a thin eye shadow brush I mixed the other two colors from the palette and applied in the crease. Furthermore it is the eye shadow of Catrice (Go, Charlie Brown).
In the water line of the Open Your Eyes brightener of p2 is used and on the lower edge of the eyes go, Charlie Brown eye shadow.
I let my eyebrows grow just a little bit, because I have unfortunately plucked too thin (so they can see some degree, well, from funny haha).






Now I carry on the lips of the
LE Whoom Boooom Lipgloss by essence , in color 01 Muse Marilyn on.

to Kontruieren I use a matte bronzer
the sun club of essence, in the sunny color 02.
comes on the cheeks of the Rouge Catrice (it is unfortunately taken from the range) and above it the highlight of MNY.

Done X)


xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment