Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How Much To Remove A Cyst On A Dog

P2 Victim Color Nail Polish "540 Poetic" Last Forver

Hi I report back to me with one of the new coatings, the P2 is currently available to buy from DM.
costing € 1.55 8ml

It is a beautiful color, a bright purple (no glitter, no shimmer).
to the new texture I have to get used yet. For the consistency of the paint is very thick. But it does really well and the color comes across as well in the bottle. I only needed two coats and the paint dries very quickly on the nails.

come with the new short brush I also just fine. It is as though it has often painted my nails.

On a blog I've read that recalls the color "Poetic" on the packaging of Milka. At home I have not found a board and once compared.

In fact, it's a Milka Lila!

0 comments:

Post a Comment