Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Where To Buy Everyday Minerals?

New MAC's LE and I am looking forward

coming soon new LE's out of MAC, which I am very, very happy about it.
This Wonder Woman-LE I had not cut off your feet. Everything was in this colorful bright colors, that I could not get used Sun

But in April there is a nice spring-LE "Quite Cute. All in beautiful pastel colors. Very suitable for the spring and the coming Easter. There are definitely some parts jump in my pocket. I was most irritating to the coatings and the Blushes.
pictures click here

Then there will be in this year a new Viva Glam lipstick limite rites and related Gloss. In making this year's Lady Gaga alone.
pictures click here
The color is right nude. For me it is a bit too pale. But still, I like this milk-coffee shade. Let's see how the lipstick and gloss in kind will look at me. ;-)


The entire purchase price of the MAC Viva Glam products goes to the MAC AIDS Foundation. BACK 2 MAC is therefore excluded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment