Thursday, March 3, 2011

What Did Gloria Gary Say About Diana Gowins

Review Augenbrauenkit Alverde

Brunette to Blonde


I have the first Augenbrauenkit 02 brunette bought and realized that this is a horrible color for my brows.
I am brown-haired (and which seems a rather dark type), I thought "Logical. Go buy for the brunette and not for the Blonde." Error!
This color is light reddish color and thus a completely inappropriate for me.

As you can see in the picture (or maybe not, since it is verschommen ... haha sorry), you see my hair the color by giving rise to a completely unnatural Result - you has been painted as.

But I did not give up and went on the search for the "perfect color" and then decided for the same kit in the color 01 Blond.
I am absolutely thrilled. The color (an ashy brown) fits perfectly on my eyebrows and it ensteht a natural result. Also, I always use the gel as a finish and the final touch as Highlither X)

(yeah I know the quality of the images. But I think you will see the difference too blurry)


Thank you soooo Alverde for a great Augenbrauenkit in such a great color!

Conclusion: The 02 Series Kit in Brunette is now my new eye shadow X)

0 comments:

Post a Comment