Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hypotheses For The Dancing Raisins

Manhattan Go4Big Lashes Mascara

Actually I had not reckoned with, but actually, I'm there! Glamour had sought 350 testers for the new MANHATTAN Go4Big Lashes. Today came the letter.





But first, some info about the mascara:
The mascara is available in mid-November in the trade. The secret of the Manhattan Go4Big Lashes is the new formulation with Pathenol and multi-dimensional brush. The flexibility of the brush it reaches the smallest eyelashes hairs in the inner corner of eye and äüßeren. The result will be long and defined lashes without sticking.

GO4BIG LASHES MASCARA - bonding prevents the formulation of panthenol and ensures long-term fixation

Now to my test results, innovative, flexible plastic brush

- - bristles on the brush tip to detect even the smallest hairs

:
I must honestly say, I have promised more of the mascara. The result did not satisfy me. I get my eyelashes at all before more and more defined, and they have no wealth. And they are glued also, although not much, but they are there, although I will not stick promised them.

Without Mascara


with Go4Big Lashes

But the brush really achieved all eyelash hairs.
I would say that the mascara is fine if you do not want to spend much money on mascara.
GO4BIG LASHES MASCARA, 8 ml of about 6.45 €



0 comments:

Post a Comment