Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum Mac No Cd

Artdeco Lash Sensation Mascara

Some time ago I was a tester for the new Lash Sensation Mascara Artdeco advertised. I was lucky and had already been selected among the first 500 testers.
Last Friday it was in my mailbox, I was happy to test animal may be a new mascara.





But first, some info about the mascara:

Optimum ink transfer and perfect separation with innovative brush technology for a stunning 3D effect !
Give your lashes now the third dimension! With the innovative, flexible silicone brush with star-shaped fibers to achieve impressive effects. The innovative brush hugs ideal not only to your lashes, giving a perfect color output, but also gives length, momentum and volume.
A sensational effect - perfect for a special appearance!
(Text Source: Artdeco.de )


the Silkonbürstchen

Now to my result:

me the new Lash Sensation Mascara on all points has totally convinced a really great mascara.
It can be easily applied, once commissioners quite enough. The silicone brush reaches all the lashes in the outer corner of eye. The lashes are perfectly defined and not stick together. In addition, the eyelash hairs inked up at the ends. Perfect!

without mascara
see

with Lash Sensation Mascara
The full eyelashes, and you have no Farbklümpchen depend on the lashes. They also have a great swing. What I will be good is that the black is not so extreme, so the lashes look not look smeared. Just great! I can only recommend to anyone.
And it is also to make up easily.
I have finally found the right mascara for me. Many thanks to the Artdeco team that I can test the mascara.
looking for more information here to . or on the Facebook page of Artdeco .

0 comments:

Post a Comment