Tuesday, November 9, 2010

List Of Pokemon Crater Legendaries

[Preview] MNY "I am an iced angel




















Hello my friends!
Today again a preview, do not worry soon Gibts a tutorial for a change ... but today I will introduce you to the LE of MNY.
MNY Who does not know that the extraction of fresh and young people from Maybelline New York, all cheap right, but sometimes also very good.
This is the only picture I have found this .... but you can see quite a lot. All very frosty and silver in the Ice Paints / white / blue and a very nice shiny black. The glosses are all rather be nude .... I guess the ice princess to look underlined.
eye shadow in the more subdued Ice Paints and nail polish rather strong. I like black because even though the concept but not as a gloss, as shown here. I can not imagine a black gloss simple, most as a highlight on a black lipstick ...
I hope this is again something for the LE Apfelbäcken, as the bronze highlighter .... in the LE Sundiva here it could be something like a Shimmerlotion would be exciting.
The LE looks real nice and has great colors for the winter with it until now I was MNY very pleased and will of course also the rest of the eye shadow and take a closer look!
Enjoy your
Jessie

Source: www.mny.com/de/ # / Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment