Saturday, November 13, 2010

Stars That Have Brazilian Wax

ALL GREAT COMPETITION

Hello my friends!

The love Pinkmariposa makes a totally great contest for their readers, it's really worth watching in there sometimes. There are great things here. I think this is incredibly nice of her.
In total there are six sets that will be raffled, I'll show them to you once!

SET 1
-essence SHOW OFF! LE blush brush
-essence SHOW OFF! LE blush (01 me, me, me)
-essence eyeshadow (20 big bang)
-essence colour & go (08 ultimate pink)
-essence XXXL shine lipgloss (05 super girl)
-essence multi action mascara (black)
-basic classic glam e/s pigment (pink)
-Nagellack-Wheel



SET 2:
ZOEVA Eye Definition Set bestehend aus:
-Lidschatten
-Präzision Lidschatten Pinsel
-Smudger
-Eye Blender
-Pencil Brush
-Fine Eyeliner (Nylon)

Set 3:
Zoeva 88 Ultra-Schimmer Palette












September 4:
Zoeva Metallic Stone Palette








  SET 5:
ZOEVA Cool Schimmer-Palette












SET 6:
-ZOEVA Pencil Brush # 230
-ZOEVA Foundation Brush # 110
-ZOEVA blush brush # 128
-glitter-Smokey eyes

-eyes uma eyeliner (3 colors)









your Jessie

0 comments:

Post a Comment