Friday, November 26, 2010

Sample Of Daily Report

[Haul] lipsticks

Hello my friends!
I finally got a couple of lipsticks besorget I would like to show you.
There are three red and a pink-colored, I think, very beautiful Colors.
So now from left to right. On the far left of the Empire Red (No. 536), then the Dark Rosewood (number 545), followed by Natural Rosewood (number 670), all three of Maybelline and the last Oreal Color Riche in the number 253 of L'. The Empire was from the Red Satin Collection, but we still available and the Natural Rosewood is nude from the collection.
all the colors I really like and now I've finally, for any reason the right lipstick. The pink and the Natural Rosewood are really great for every day and the other two are great for the evening. Although I must say that the very red, really, really red and I get used as yet to see .... the business is very different. I will now always combine again in tutorials, we'll see what can be so read.
your Jessie

0 comments:

Post a Comment