Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pop Up Camper Battery Installation

[Review] benefit "Her name was Glowla"

Halli Hallo everybody!

I'm a big fan and did benefit me just on the off chance "Her name was Glowla ordered. Unfortunately, my camera out or spins so I can tell you only the image of the Benefit Homepage . I hope she does show soon, I promised you guys a Tutorila and that is really not without pictures!
Back to Glowla. :)

's a great makeup kit with everything you need. I may also benefit so much because of the great and loving packaging. The kit looks like this:
So, what all is in there, even quite a small eye shadow palette with super nudigen tones, all gleaming. Super to use practically every day look, then the BADgal Mascara in black, and yet all kinds of stuff Cheek. Once the Colorista Blush, moon beam and high beam, both really great highlighter or HighBeam again brings such a great fresh rosy face. To this end a lip gloss comes in original size, a very nice pink (life on the A-list), is similar to I'm in the band lipgloss, at first I thought this is the, but stands on it's different. for the eye shadow and blush of Microabsorb to come on, you have to take nothing. the beams you carry on with the Figern. These three small droplets give the cheeks, triangle, and blind. You now have a great fresh rosy cheeks. The highlighter moonbeam with a drop because you wear to where you want it. I empflehle either moonbeam in combination with the Colorista or high beam alone. Otherwise it looks very shimmery in your Face out. I have a fairly light complexion, but with yellow undertones
, but still light and for me the Blush is just superb. The eye shadows are really great, subtle but beautiful pigmented. I can only recommend. The mascara I used less often, simply because I myself have had enough of my mascara, but I've tried it and I was satisfied. The two brushes were supplied are ok, but would rather I work with my big brushes. On the go, this kit is really great. It conjures up something special from every face, because of the great beams that make any quick look fresh again!
all together will cost the whole kit $ 36 Non-degree cheap ........ I think the wars now with the makeup shopping ... :)
That's how the whole is closed out when!













much fun you and a great week, who has released a great holiday tomorrow
your Jessie

Images: www.benefitcosmetics.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment