Thursday, November 25, 2010

Letter Of Recommendation For Hairstylist

Jacobs enjoyment Tester 2.0

I am one of the 1000 enjoyment Tester 2.0 of Jacobs Cappuccino for the maker.
I was curious about the animal testing package and when it finally came, I was totally surprised there was so much there!


3 packs Jacobs Cappuccino for every 7 cups
a Ritzenhoff Coffee Mug
20 discount coupons to pass

In one package Jacobs Cappuccino is:


What coronation Jacobs Cappuccino?
way cappuccino cup with white foam head
Jacobs Cappuccino is the only coronation as cappuccino cup serving of the coffee maker with full-bodied coffee flavor and a creamy white foam. So you can easily and at any time prepare a real cappuccino - pleasure, as in the Cafè .


When the package was unpacked, I had to make a cup of cappuccino right, and what can I say, the cappuccino tastes great. Above all, he's from the maker and tastes so good is great, because I've already bought from other companies for Cappuccino and all I was totally disappointed. But the Jacobs Cappuccino is great, mainly because a pad and a stick for a large cup of thought.
First pour the stick with the milk composition in a large cup, then press the button for one cup, but to lay without a pod into the pod holder. Stir when water runs over, then put a pad in the pad holder and press again for a cup.
It has in short time and without easily create a delicious cappuccino as he was known by the Italians.


You get a great head of foam, which I find very important for a cappuccino and delicious, is especially delicious if you have a little sugar over the milk foam filled and then ablöffelt. And if that does not work, it is not a real cappuccino.



My whole family was delicious cappuccino, especially my mother, who otherwise drink little and do not really like cappuccino, it was great and gives me the empty packets.
Earlier this week I received a visit from friends and because he was also very good.
I can only recommend it.





0 comments:

Post a Comment