Monday, November 8, 2010

Wireless Router Settings For Netflix

[Review] IQQU Acne Serum

Hello my friends!

may have already heard some of Michelle Phan, she is a makeup artist from the United States closer from New York City. Your video tutorials have made them very quickly famous, which had a contract with Lancome to follow. Log story short, she has much about makeup and care.
Michelle's own series called IQQU and enjoys great popularity. A product that really interested me was the acne serum. Judging by the reviews it should be a real miracle cure, so have tried self.
I must say that I was really surprised at first applied, it could spread like so super, leaving a silky and smooth feel on the skin, totally great. But that was already the only one. My skin has not improved but rather deteriorated. I still do not know what in the serum which is not in it I adjourn. However, we can say that if you have oily skin and light impurities, it definitely is worth a try. I think that it tends only to skin the small and light bumps very effectively. My skin was actually rather be a mixed type of skin tends to dry already, so really bitchy. But as it helps many girls are really good and the ingredients to test the product in any case time for themselves. The skin is in fact really great. You can order online at all www.iqqubeauty.com
In IQQU are other good products such as the Jasmine Rice Scrub or the Advanced Sunscreen (also soon ne Review this). Please take a look inside.

Enjoy
your Jessie

0 comments:

Post a Comment