Thursday, November 18, 2010

Is My Skin Healing From Fungus

[Tutorial ] purple - but manageable

Hello my friends!!
I'm very excited, because now my first tutorial is ready! It is a purple look, but quite acceptable for the trust which is a little something. For others, it is a great going away-autumn look.
I still tinkering with the action and the light so please forgive me the errors.




So what do you say? I'm self .......
it is not too gaudy, but also a bit more color.
So I try this now with the step by step guide for you.














Step 1:

auftagen create a base (in my case, the wars of Artdeco) and with a white eye shadow a kind of primer.
not seen here very well and is really just to as a uniform to provide background and to better bring out the lavender to


Step 2.

Now imagine all the lavender with a movable lid. This eye shadow was just like the white front mat. All eyeshadows are from the 88 range of Zoeva



















Step 3

with a very dark purple, now gleaming dabs her easily in your eyes, the inside angle and in the outer V, ie, the ITS COMMENTS angle and tried the V-shape. This gives the eye a little dimension. In the photo nihct to recognize as good, but I hope you know what is meant, and it is supposed to stay with the portable look. The Lila is now applied even at the lower lashes.
Who will step up the course, or can incorporate the purple still in the crease and outer V with somewhat obscure black, then you have a great evening makeup. DieLidschatten are done.



Step 4:
Now with only one bevelled brush and a very dark brown, the upper lashline follow suit, I had this brown and black mix. The lower and upper water line follow suit with black and you have that look.
Apply highlighter under the brow, lashes turn with tongs, mascara on it and finished!



If you have any requests or suggestions then let me know. I hope my first tutorial is succeeded so reasonably and what you could start it.
Enjoy your
Jessie

0 comments:

Post a Comment