Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Anime Movie Nightmare Campus

Catrice

gaining short I bought me Müller also by three eye shadows to test it. I also heard many positive feedbacks about it and read. I can not betonnen it often enough that I find it unfortunate that the brand is Catrice not available everywhere. Then, when the Mueller, Ihrplatz and possibly at Real. I am compelled again and again in the next town to go to achieve these mentioned stores. It would be nice if you could buy at Catrice DM. Especially now that developed the brand better and better.
(supposedly possibly from March Catrice DM in selected stores Now to give .. wait times)



The Shadow:!
I have chosen two different shades of gray. They cost € 2.79 per piece. The package contains 2.5 g.
I like quite well. One can see immediately the color and it is easy to open.


                       Swimming with Dolphins
                                                                Gray's Philosophy

Both are eye shadow shades of gray and dull.
from her of the texture, they are pretty pigmented velvety and well. You are not powdery and not leave a dusty effect. With every eye shadow brush, eye shadow make the record readily applied and not crumbs. (Which I find particularly good)

I am satisfied with the eye shadow and I love them. Evt. will there be even more sibling. ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment