Tuesday, February 15, 2011

When Can I Take My Asvab

MNY I AM I MATERIAL GIRL LE

Also, I came finally to the current LE MNY view. The distinguishing feature of this LE is the lipstick. It is the first two lipsticks and has brought out the MNY for lipsticks I am always available.


is This LE has two different colors of lipstick;
a bright pink and a Milchkaffeeton (comes on the lips is nude right over)
given the LE I bought another pink lip gloss and a lipbalm, who smiled at me.
Unfortunately, I have the receipt no more and can not name not even the prices carefully. Rough estimate, the lipsticks have cost about 2-3 €.
MNY is on the standard design of the lipsticks remained true as with the normal and the recent LE products. For the more important is the content and colors.
I am amazed at the texture and pigmentation. It is easy to apply butter soft and the colors cover very well. Even the feel feels nice. It is also odorless.




The two lipsticks I now love already won. I hope that in future MNY brings out more colors, but not just as LE but also for the solid line. was

0 comments:

Post a Comment