Saturday, February 12, 2011

Drmrsvandertramp Study

[Review] Dr. Wolff acne attack

Hello my friends!
I know I have not posted for ages and I'm REALLY sorry! But unfortunately, I had so much stress, learning that I could not make it a subject. But now I'm back and I very much welcome for you. Today, there's a review to be warm and then are many tutorials. I just wanted to ask you what are you so much for this tutorial. I had a big fan of vampires and a complete Twilight Vampire Diaries series with the original offer Makeup Looks Makeup Looks Everyday or a series or a Celebrity Series. Would be nice if you you time in the comments or commented on ^ ^.
But here we go!
I'm still with 21 pimples and breakouts have been looking for a more long-effective alternative to my issima Camphrea cream. For issima is quite expensive and tinted, to cover so great. I do not like to use for the evening so I searched and searched. Recently I've seen in the dm then acne attack and thought I give it a try.
So that's the package ...... it really is that there is pH control can fruit acids and salt and cause bacteria to kill acne. So hears the not so bad at it in the ingredients comes a little before I do not like and that phenoxyethanol. Yes this is the stuff in all the sharp remedies which usually always makes everything worse. But here at all. I was quite surprised. It helps.

I apply the cream once a day and that evening. It tingles for a few seconds on the skin, but not schlimmt and then goes over immediately. The next day the pimple is almost healed. The cream itself is easy and only know a little chemical smell, but once she is on her face you can smell anything. So also most suitable for the day. I wear the cream directly after cleaning and just wait until they recovered is before I put some cream me. I've already tried it once a day and there was really no problem, it is sufficient and feels nothing, and the makeup has great anyway. It's on the package for medium and light forms of acne, I have rather mild acne and I can recommend. A friend always mean more days before their acne (I, too, but in the test phase, I had my days are not) and was also excited about acne attack. She said for more and larger spots just take the cream twice daily and was healed after two days at her everything. For me, a great product, especially since I have very sensitive skin and actually worsening fears have, but it started just the opposite. Try a try, is around 12 € really love a lot of it in the tube, because you really only need very very little, and after few days already has a result.

greetings
Jessie

0 comments:

Post a Comment