Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Synster Gates Hair Style 2011

Debby Cosmetic discovered in DM

When I DM I am today by chance between Halloween make up the whole and LE stand on a special display Alerted


Debby Cosmetic;.
it is from Italy and is an entirely new brand.

Unfortunately I could not picture in DM make it because of my phone, the battery was empty and no cam with me. * Grrrr *
Well, so what I describe it as stated:
This stand was small been built up but fine as a stand-LE halt.
There were 3 of them lip glosses, 6 nail polishes, 2 or 3 eyeshadow duos (baked) and a mascara. The colors generally I have not cut from the stool, because I already have from other brands. Two things were still with.
a lip gloss and nail polish. The color of the nail varnish had smiled at me and whispered all the time ... take me with you. LOEL


the lip gloss I've tried at home immediately.
The packaging reminded me of the shape and the right sides of a highlighter.
It has a sponge applicator. This lip gloss contains a lot of glitz and glimmer that makes itself felt on the lips. The pigmentation is also demsentsprechend very transparent on the lips .. I find the texture but still very pleasant, not sticky and is not bad thick.
Also it smells very delicious to Ahoibrause.
In this Lip Gloss 6ml. included and cost € 3-4.
the nail varnish I'll test soon now. This effort cost for the 2-3 Euro 7.5 ml can

Here you have the eye shadow who see mascara and nail varnish is another . Have you ever

discovered this new brand?

0 comments:

Post a Comment