Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Brown Ring Around Mouth Dark Ring Around Mouth?

Olay Complete Touch of Foundation

When Herbal Circle I can currently test the new Olay Complete Touch of Foundation .


Olay Complete Touch of Foundation is a moisturizer with a touch Maxfactor make-up for lighter skin types. It also has SPF 15

How does the cream?

-Nourishing Olay Moisture up to 24 hours
-UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection with SPF 15
skin pampering vitamins B3 and E and Pro-Vitamin B5


My opinion:
I really like the cream. She really just a touch Maxfactor Make-Up. It is absorbed very quickly and my skin feels velvety soft to touch afterwards. In the week the cream even replaced my make-up under the powder, because it occupies even from redness.
What I also noticed positive that comes off the cream does not feel (for example, to scarf or similar)
My skin well-cared for throughout the day perfect and they looked not what I'd probably know this from other creams.
And the cream smells so good, I've never had a cream that smells so good. I'm thrilled.
Actually I was before the test of tinted day creams never excited because usually they were too dark for my skin type. But Olay Complete Touch of Foundation "merges" perfectly with my skin.



find more info about your Olay here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment