Monday, February 21, 2011

How To Frame A Jigsaw Puzzle

Alverde LE My perfect day - Quattro Eye Shadow Brush Brush +

Review on Alverde Quattro 323 Fancy Black Eye Shadow:


Description: I can color coordinated eye shadows you create your own look-stressed from natural to.

Now I wonder: a natural look? With black eye shadow ... hmmmm ...

range: there, as the name suggests, from 4 black eye shadow. The interior is also a small mirror and a brush.
I describe the eye shadow from top left to right and from bottom left to right (so I have also geswatcht)
Top left: A black glitter without
Top right: A slightly grayish black with no glitter
Bottom left: Even a black X) is minimal dark , above left without glitter
Bottom right: black with glitter
I think the colors look in the eye (unfortunately) all the same. It can be seen only minimal differences between colors. When glitter eyeshadow goes with almost no glitter on the brush and therefore not in the eye X (Schade. (So to me it is too little glitter, glitter eye shadow because of one, I expect more "mica" in the eyes. Someone it would like the subtle, perhaps).

first Picture with flash (Somehow they seem brown)


second Picture without flash (which is already full detail) can


The colors are all easily applied to the eye and blinded. All colors are well pigmented and intense.

The next photo I gave you a look made up: On the movable lid of the glitter eyeshadow and as a border of the whole eye to eye shadow at top left. Highlighting, in the inner corner of eye and in the crease, I took a silvery eye shadow (from a different palette, because unfortunately there are no bright color in the Quattro for highlighting).


recommendation : Only this Quattro for a look? I think it will be difficult (unless you just want to be painted black). I still have to accept other eye shadow (For example highlighting).
As the sounds but all are very something similar would also have a black gets it.
For me it's no need to buy product. But I will definitely Case continue to use (in Komi with other eye shadows).

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment