Monday, February 21, 2011

Ar 15 Bushnell Review

L'Oreal Sublime Strong Mousse

In all anna could be ordered free of charge the new L'Oreal Sublime mousse. (Ordered Friday evening and Monday's it there, class)



are included in the box:
- The developer (39ml)
- The foam dispenser
- The coloration (26ml)
- The balm (40ml)
- The gloves
- The instructions

"NATURAL COLOR RESULTS
Sublime Mousse is a permanent hair color, which also covers gray hair perfect these days, the color never looks artificial, the natural effect of lighter and darker.. strands remains the mystery The power of intense color in a loose-light foam

RESULT
A hair color to dream of course, alive, full of shine and reflections, the flatter the hair.?.! - with perfect gray hair coverage.

FOAM - COLORATION
Airy can easily apply the foam easily, like a shampoo. The application is surprisingly easy, even in the difficult places such as at the base and at the back. With Edem fruity light fragrance is the coloring to be a real pleasure. "

I decided to color 90 pure light blond. Although I have already blonde hair, but I would have liked even brighter something. Folded Unfortunately not really, because last year I had my hair dyed dark brown, I now drinne still sometimes a reddish tint.
can

The Schaumcoloration really easy , Apply one starts at the hairline, and then massage the scalp with the mousse, then you wear on the back, then you work the way down to the tips.
After having applied all the coloration, they can be half an hour to act. With other hair color I had during the action schonmal burning and irritated scalp, here where I had not.
then washed from the mousse and leaves 2 minutes to the balm act.
So the color result is well, I think a big difference is not visible. Although the red cast is not quite so visible and a little bit brighter my hair too.
For my hair length would test 2 packs Sublime Mousse recommended, but had to a range. refers

previously
after

More info about the Sublime Mousse her here .


0 comments:

Post a Comment