Monday, February 28, 2011

White Stuff Under Tounge

P2 * 070 * Charming Secret

Hi there I am again ...
Yesterday afternoon I once used the time and painted my nails with one of the new P2 coatings.

This is the P2 Last Forever * 070 * Charming Secret
(containing 10ml is 1.75 € and available from DM)




The color is a mixture of Nuderose with slightly grayish mudstone. (A little hard to describe, but a beautiful sound)


The consistency of the paint is pretty thick and creamy, you have to work quickly with the brush, otherwise, the paint looks streaky on the nails. Otherwise, the paint covers very well and rich (according to description) of 2 layers. Whether this paint really holds 8 days that I have to wait.

I've fell in love with this color. It is neither too loud nor too subtle. For Nudefans it really is a MUST-HAVE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment