Thursday, February 3, 2011

Change From 0 To 1 W4

OPI Katy Perry Miniset

Hello,
I've got animal when I saw the preview, that OPI and Katy Perry out to bring together a collection. I like to listen to the music of her and this sweet-Glitter collection suits her, I think.

In Douglas I recently found the Katy Perry collection from OPI.
Actually I wanted to order from America. But right now there really is nothing to get. For all Full Size Transdesgin.com from the LE at Ebay.com sold out and the prices go down as some yeast. (A mini paint from $ 10 up, plus shipping) so I have not seen to order something from the collection of America.
If Douglas does a full size Nail Polish 16 € and that is that I am still too steep .
So I gave myself with the mini-Nagellackset to peace.

The Miniset Douglas is priced at € 14.50.
(the comic burlesque Miniset 12.50 €)

In this set, all four Nail Polish of the collection included. There is one more nail polish, but it's that cracking top coat. (But in Orignalgröße for 16 €)

from left to right:
- The One That Got Away (a Bordeaux-red, slightly iridescent purple with light golden shimmer)
- Teenage Dream (transparent pink lacquer with silver glitter particles)
- Last Friday Night (Blue transparent paint with blue and silver glitter particles)
- Not Like The Movies ( gray, light green with pink overtones; contains very fine glitter)

Not Like The Movies, I immediately tried it, because that was the color I have absolutely wanted. This color combination reminds me of "very important platinum" by the MAC Cham-Pale LE.
For these mini paint brush and much of the narrow, therefore the job a little difficult and you'd have to paint more often. It took me three square layers. But the result is impressive. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment