Monday, February 28, 2011

How Many Calories Do Ham And Bean Soup Have

Whoom Boooom LE cream eyeliner

Review of the cream eyeliner from the current LE essence "Whoom Boooom"


colors : The range consists of 4 cream colors: Beige, Green, Blue and anthracite.
The eyeliners are not like typical eyeliner. They are, as the name suggests creamy.
Therefore, they are not just pull the eyelid, but also as the base.
I think the colors and texture are just like on a cream eye shadow.
The colors are intense and green, blue and charcoal have a slight shimmer. Beige is dull.

application : When is a brush set here. Personally, I find this move, the eyeliner, too thick. Therefore I use the Eylinerpinsel of Alverde.
The color can be recorded and distributed super easy on the eye.
completeness hilly dry, as in the conventional eyeliners, is not the case. It is creamy on the eye (minimally the paint dries on, but you can also blur the line even at night).

In the pictures I carry the Anthrazitton. As the base, I chose a beige shimmer eye shadow. As you
see the bar is also located in the evening. The eye shadow is no longer X)


morning, after application

And again ...

evening (the day leaves traces)



recommendation : Green and blue are not my colors. But the beige and the Anthrazitton I love ♥

Defenetiv YES I love it




0 comments:

Post a Comment