Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cheap Empty Pocketfolds

My Miss LE 38

Today I would like to introduce you to my brush set from Miss 38 (1.Photo). But my loved ones from other brands want to be remembered ...
So much fun ...

Miss 38 : I ordered this set in http://www.amazon.de/ . It cost € 19:50 and consists of 25 brushes.
brush : Eyelinerpinsel, 2 powder brush, blusher brush, blusher brush slanted, Foundation brush, wide and narrow eye shadow brush, eyebrow brush, blender brush, lip brush and more.
the quality of a : The eyeshadow brushes are a little bit too "fuzzy". They resemble a foundation brush and are therefore extremely suitable to apply creamy eye shadow.
It's also possible to apply powder eye shadow (which can also be a rather crumbly matter).
Of the other brushes I'm absolutely thrilled!
The powder and blusher brush Gehart have to start a little, but that is not necessary with time.
recommendation : Value for Money TOP ... So: YES


My (other) "Liebeleins": From left to right:
Bobbi Brown Blender Brush, Alverde Eyelinerpinsel, Douglas Foundation Brush, Alverde eye shadow brush, Ebelin tapered blush brush, tapered eye shadow brush ( I do not remember Ebelin where), Concealer, Bobbi Brown Face Blender, H & M eye shadow brush, eye shadow brush (I do not know where and down my very favorite part. Ebelin powder brush

My absolute treasures of this are: Bobbi Brown
Blender : He is so soft and faced just super. I never give her back.
Ebelin Concealer : Liquid or creamy textures can be easily applied as concealer blinded by Highlighterstiften, concealer but also cream eye shadow.
The eyeshadow brush on the 2nd Picture is better than that of Miss 38, because they are "fluffy and fuzzy" and they are therefore super powder eyeshadow and apply to take the eye. Especially the H & M and Alverde are my favorites!
Ebelin The powder brush (photo 3) loses, unfortunately, today (after 1.Monat) nor hair. But I can forgive him for he super soft and super powder is spread on the face!
recommendation of the brush 2 and Photo 3: Absolute all X)

Have you even the odd brush? What are your experiences? What are your favorite brush?

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment