Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kates Nippel Piercing

Lash Architect Mascara 4d




A mascara for a false eyelash effect in 4 dimensions? Trust me, I was very very excited about this mascara, and her promise to the test ... Next X)
First, the price . This is about 14 euros - a bit much! But if he keeps his promises, then I give the money out like that ...
promise: The promise is a false eyelash effect in 4 dimensions ... What should it be? After I made smart , I have learned that in this art hair mascara in it, the lashes fuller, longer and more voluminous should appear ... These hairs can be seen also on mascara when it pulls out .. But I think on the photo you see does not exist.

Now to effect in 4 dimensions : I must say that the mascara makes the lashes look longer and really a lot fuller. The first impression of the mascara I was impressed by the effect! Now I'm testing it for a week and I find that the mascara on the brush much is too much and thus they are also too much to the Lashes from (It's a bit as if the mascara with the time and stick to the brush more and longer). In the evening, I hang some parts of mascara under my eyes - no, no, no, YOU BRÖÖÖSELT - Too bad! But fortunately, the crumbs can easily "wipe out".
Order: There are small wire clips (especially when applied a few times over the other). I must say that it does not bother me at all personally, because I like dramatic lashes and it may still look a bit "exaggerated" or unnatural. But see it yourself first
Image: unvarnished Eye
Photo 2: 1x Mascara applied
Photo 3: Mascara applied a 2.x
Conclusion: I do not do it. From the effect of the mascara I am really excited. But the price, the crumbs and the slight clumping of the brush. ... I really do not if I should buy more to me ...
What do you think? Have you tested it already? Is it for you an aftermarket product?
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment