Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cost To Replace Thermostat In Refridgerator

Alverde My Perfect Day

I have the great range of No. 002 Nude bought Deluxe and am delighted. But first in order ...

The range includes:
  • an integrated game
  • a three eye shadows 3 lip colors Rouge
  • 2 brushes
What you see in the palette. Links are the eye shadows, in the middle of the rouge and the right lip colors.


Eyeshadow : All colors have a Nudeton (as the name suggests, the range). The colors come out dull on my skin. Although I can see in the lower two shimmering particles. They are relatively poorly pigmented (which I did not like at a Nude Look interfere). The distribution on the lid extends crumble without X) and for me it lasts all day ... On the lower picture I have geswatcht the eye shadow for you (the lower tone is the Rouge). The image is photographed without a flash.


Rouge : I love this Rouge! It has a slightly brown tone and shimmer particles are not intrusive.
lip colors: There are three tones in brown. They are weak and can be easily distributed on the lips. They leave behind a lip geplegte feel and look! Swatches: (fotogarfiert with flash) on the lower photo. {Margin: auto;}


Now for the brushes :} # gallery-a gallery-caption {margin-left; 2px solid # cfcfcf. I think they can use to apply but I can not report in detail, since I use other brushes ...
Conclusion: If a natural, subtle daytime look like to purchase this part must necessarily! On the dm ... X)
I can say I verliiiiiiebt X)
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment