Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Do You Need A Colposcopy After Removal Of Polyp

Lash Growth Activator of Artdeco

Hello,
I had promised you had this test Lash Growth Activator of Artdeco. I had it almost a month ago by Artdeco (via a Facebook-action) to get sent. I have taken the time to detail the product to take a closer look.

Here is my report:

The Lash Growth Activator is a balm for the growth of eyelashes
It contains 7ml and costs 12th , 80 €, available anywhere there is Artdeco (eg Douglas)


says the manufacturer:
transparent balm for visibly longer, thicker and stronger lashes. Bioenergizer and peptides nourish and strengthen the lashes and stimulate eyelash growth in daily use within a month at 200%. With the extra-soft flocked applicator of the ideal balm can approach the eyelashes are applied to the tips.






The consistency is watery to gel-like. It has a light pleasant scent, it also seems a bit reassuring.

we This applicator is a mascara brush, only thinner and softer. One can thus very well the eyelashes "ink". Applied, it feels a bit strange, as if they had been crying and the lashes were wet by it. But it is quickly absorbed.
.
According to the description, one should use this balm first night after removal. So for an ink's go to bed. ^ ^

a whole month, I have not used it consistently, it was just two weeks. (I did not always turn it intended to use ^ ^) But these two weeks were enough for me. Because I have a feeling that has done hardly anything on my lashes. My lashes are still remained the same length, some fill what they got and they look even minimally dense. (Vll I make it to me even one?)
Too bad I did not make any photographic evidence in the interim period, it might have been the better judge

Conclusion..:
me it is not something the world needs. I have found really no improvements to my eyelashes. I would not buy me for almost 13 € get other nice things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment