Sunday, February 27, 2011

Brazilian Weave Hair Online

Pedigree

Some time ago I received a heavy package of Pedigree . My Jack was selected in hello dog as a tester.

were included in the package 5 bags per 3kg Pedigree Complete Adult Healthy vitality with 5 kinds of meat and vegetables.

were of course not all 5 bags for Jack alone, 4 bags I have passed on to friendly dog owners.

Yes Yes, he would have liked to keep himself all

" We love dogs . The best incentive for us to make dog food , the well for them and in addition also delicious tastes. Every ingredient in our recipe for Pedigree Healthy Vitality has been carefully chosen to give your dog to 100% of the nutrients it needs - at every meal "

These 5 promises are the dry food.
- Energy that the dog needs
- Supports the immune system
- Healthy teeth & strong gums
- Strong muscles
- Healthy skin and shiny coat

The dry food is made of 4 parts

Cereals (min. 4% wheat, at least 4% corn), meat and animal derivatives (min. 4% 5 kinds of meat in the brown lumps), oils and fats (at least 0.2% fish oil), vegetable by-products (at least 3% sugar beet pulp), minerals, vegetable protein extracts, vegetables (min. 4% carrots in orange chunks, at least 4% in the green beans chunks)


THE TESTER


So I have to say Jack eats the food really enjoy what I'm surprised, because with dry food, he's very picky. For me it difficult to find a food that he eats well. (I know he is a spoiled dog)
He is also very well tolerated. The coat was beautiful, shines great.
only because Jack has to slim down a bit, he will get only small portions of food.

My tip of pedigree, brings out the "Broken Meat" as treats, my dog loves these things! refers

More about her pedigree 5 Meats here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment